Romans 5:17, “for if by one mans offence death reigned by one, much more they which receive abundance of Grace and of the gift of Righteousness shall Reign in Life by one Jesus Christ. This scripture is our driving force as a local assembly. We are called to encourage and build lives to fulfill their original design by God. Hence our Vision is;
- To raise a Generation that adapts the faith culture
- To raise a generation of emotionally stable and Word driven Believers
- To raise a people Successful in the Market Place
- To Encourage and raise healthy and strong families
We exist first to Worship our One True God, secondly to Serve Humanity in our community. Our love for God is evident in our Worship, our love for Humanity is through our proactive stance towards their needs. We are committed to living what we teach.
- We are a Word driven, faith based fellowship
- We are reliable
- We are committed to God and to the people we serve.
- We are open minded (everyone is welcome to worship regardless of age, color,
creed or orientation)
- We are Efficient
- We are innovative
- We are passionate about our love for Christ and people
- We are courageous in approaching the future
- We are dependable
Lead Pastors: Victor & Elizabeth Nwani Love the lord and have been in ministry for several years and have served in various capacities. Their experiences in ministry range from Administrative, pastoral care, counseling, leading worship teams and strategy. They are a powerful duo and have an effective leadership blend. They are passionate about teaching the word of God and leading people into Gods presence through Worship.